Growth is global. This means significant investment opportunities exist in non-U.S. markets. In fact, for the first time since WWII, international markets, rather than U.S. markets, are leading the recovery out of the Great Recession.
To capitalize on the increasing significance of international markets in the world’s growth, Navellier launched the International Growth Portfolio in 2000. This actively managed portfolio employs the firm’s time-tested, quantitative investment process and seeks inefficiently priced growth stocks with opportunities for long-term price appreciation.
Market Outlook Letter March 22, 2013
Navellier International Growth Portfolio Highlights
- Disciplined investment process that uses quantitative and fundamental screens
- Dynamic process that adapts to market changes
- Proprietary country weighting system that ranks countries based on their reward versus risk potential
- Veteran portfolio manager, James O’Leary, CFA, has managed the portfolio since its inception
- Globally diversified portfolio with exposure to over 20 countries
- Bias toward developed markets, but has the opportunity to invest up to 10% in emerging markets, at purchase
- Investment in high quality, larger cap international stocks with growth potential
- Reduction in political, economic, and currency risk by investing in developed markets and high quality companies
Investment Process Overview
- Identify companies with strong reward (alpha) / risk (standard deviation) ratios
- Screen companies for superior fundamentals that explain their performance and support their future growth potential
- Evaluate country specific risk and construct a diversified portfolio across countries, sectors, and industries
Performance results presented herein do not necessarily indicate future performance; investment in equity strategies involves substantial risk and has the potential for partial or complete loss of funds invested. Results presented include reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. None of the stock information, data and company information presented herein constitutes a recommendation by Navellier or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities.